University College London and SAF are pleased to announce that they have partnered up to offer a GBP 2,400 scholarship to a deserving undergraduate student planning on studying abroad at UCL for the academic year 2016/2017.
UCL and Scholarship Application process:
- Students must apply to UCL before March 15th 2016.
- Students admitted to UCL submit a scholarship application by May 25th 2016
- UCL and SAF award the scholarship by June 10th 2016
In order to be admitted to UCL and considered for a scholarship, students must complete the following by March 15th 2016:
- Demonstrate a GPA 3.5/4.0 or 4.2/5.0 or 70% (UK system)
- Meet the English requirements: IELTS 7.0 or 7.5 depending on your major
- Submit two letters of recommendation
- Submit a personal statement with a compelling explanation of why your wish to study at UCL (including course preferences)
- Complete a SAF Online application
By May 25th 2016, students admitted to UCL must submit:
- A personal statement with a compelling explanation of why UCL and SAF should consider you for the scholarship award