de Lausanne has to Offer
- University of Lausanne is composed of seven faculties with approximately 11,900 students and 2,300 researchers
- An international atmosphere, with one fifth of the student population and one third of the teaching staff from abroad
- Emphasis placed on an interdisciplinary approach, with close cooperation between students, professors and teaching staff
- Lausanne combines an intimate learning environment with renowned research centers and facilities
All students apply for single room accommodation at the Fondation maisons pour étudiants de l’UNIL (FMEL). This facility is self catering and provides fully equipped kitchen space and common living areas. Students should be prepared to take public transportation to campus.
Laboratory research mentored by a research scientist
Once per week, academic activities include but are not limited to research presentation introductory, seminars on research topics or career path or information session on PhD studies.
- At the end of the summer, students present the results of their research on a poster during a Symposium and write a final report.
The program is aimed at undergraduate students who have completed the second or third year of their university degree in any biological or medical field.
- The program is not credit bearing
Cost for 2016